CBS News 6 in Orlando has reported that The Holy Land Experience has been sold to AdventHealth.
- The Holy Land Experience theme park has been sold to the health care company AdventHealth as reported by CBS News 6 in Orlando.
- The Holy Land Experience had closed back in March of 2020 due to the pandemic, only reopening for two days back in April with free admission as they have done in the past to continue to be exempt from property taxes.
- AdventHealth said they will be redeveloping the property and “bring enhanced health care services to the community.” Details were not released at this time as to what can be expected on the site.
- The following statement was released by AdventHealth following the sale:
- “AdventHealth will make a significant investment in redeveloping the property to bring enhanced health care services to the community. Details on our site plans will be released in the future. Orlando continues to be one of the fastest-growing regions in the country, and it’s important that residents have access to health care that’s close to home, convenient and comprehensive.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning