SeaWorld Orlando has announced the return of the Craft Beer Festival on weekends from August 13 through September 12.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival is returning with over 100 craft brews, wines, seltzers, and cocktails starting on August 13.
- Guests will also be able to enjoy over 20 food items, festival entertainment, and a new Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series.
- New food options around the park include Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, Beer & Cheese Stuffed Beef Sliders, Stout Glazed Tuna Lollipop, and more. You can check out menus and kiosk locations here.
- Guests who want to save some money can pick up a tasting lanyard starting at $50. Pass Members can get an exclusive offer of 15 items for the price of 12
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival will take place Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (and Labor Day) from August 13 through September 12.
Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series:
- Guests can attend an exclusive craft beer dinner being hosted in the private Reef Room at Sharks Underwater Grill on select festival evenings featuring 17 local and national breweries and distilleries.
- Guests will have a reception with specialty craft beverages and small bites, followed by a four-course dinner complemented with brewery-selected beers and spirits.
- Breweries will host a “beer-talk” and interact with Guests throughout the evening.
- The Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series starts at $109.99 per person with tickets available now.
2021 Craft Beer Festival Dinner Series Dates:
- Saturday, August 14 – Funky Buddha, Oakland Park, FL
- Sunday, August 15 – Big Storm Brewing Co., Orlando, FL
- Friday, August 20 – Crooked Can Brewing Co., Winter Garden, FL
- Saturday, August 21 – Orange Blossom Brewing, Orlando, FL
- Sunday, August 22 – Wicked Weed Brewing, Asheville, NC
- Friday, August 27 – Sam Adams, Boston, MA
- Saturday, August 28 – Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., Orlando, FL
- Sunday, August 29 – South Beach Brewing Co., Miami, FL
- Friday, September 3 – JDub's Brewing Co., Orlando, FL
- Saturday, September 4 – Persimmon Hollow Brewing, Orlando, FL
- Sunday, September 5 – Alcatraz Brewing, Lakeland, FL
- Friday, September 10 – Sierra Nevada Brewing, Chico, CA
- Saturday, September 11 – Elysian Brewing, Seattle, WA
- Sunday, September 12 – Signature Series: Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Versailles, KY
Additional Dinner Dates After the Festival:
- Friday, September 17 – Cigar City Brewing, Tampa, FL
- Saturday, September 18 – Signature Series: Yuengling featuring Sheryl Yuengling, Pottsville, PA
- Sunday, September 19 – Signature Series: Jack Daniel's Family, Lynchburg, TN
SeaWorld Orlando’s Craft Beer Festival will take place Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (and Labor Day) from August 13 through September 12.