Marvel has announced that The Last Annihilation: Wiccan & Hulkling #1 will be coming out on September 1.
- Wiccan and Hulkling are splitting up to defend two planets against the Mindless Army when The Last Annihilation: Wiccan & Hulkling #1 comes to stores on September 1.
- After Guardians of the Galaxy #15 was released in June, fans learned that Dormammu was behind The Last Annihilation, leading to Dormammu’s army of Mindless Ones putting the Guardians to the test, and now the battle continues with a special Wiccan and Hulkling one-shot as the newlyweds try to defend two planets.
- The story is written by Anthony Oliveira with art by Jan Bazaldua and colors by Rachelle Rosenberg.
- You can go to Marvel.com to get a sneak peek of the issue right now before it hits shelves on September 1.
More Marvel News:
- Eidos-Montréal shared a clip from the video game Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy featuring a scene with Lady Hellbender.
- Marvel Studios is ramping up promotion for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, releasing a new featurette today with the cast who play a game of “Who’s Most Likely To…?”
- Marvel Studios has released a new featurette looking at the series What If…? coming to Disney+ on August 11.