Marvel has announced that Jonathan Hickman’s next chapter for the X-Men, Inferno, will be coming out on September 29, 2021.
- Marvel has announced that Jonathan Hickman’s upcoming limited series, Inferno, will be changing the world of the X-Men with alliances broken and secrets revealed on September 29, 2021.
- The limited series is the next chapter for Hickman’s vision for the X-Men, bringing high-stakes mutant drama to the fold as the payoff to the seeds that were planted in House of X and Powers of X.
- Marvel has shared some images by artist R.B. Silva as an homage to the original house ads for 1989’s X-Men crossover Inferno, showcasing all the major players of the upcoming saga.
- The three images will be available as special homage covers for Inferno #1.
What They’re Saying:
- Jonathan Hickman: "I’m very excited that we’re finally getting to share with everyone the follow-up to House of X/Powers of X. The story is 160 pages over four issues drawn exquisitely by Valerio Schiti, R.B. Silva, and Stefano Caselli. I cannot wait for people to read it.”
You can check out Inferno #1 when it arrives on September 29, 2021.