Jennifer Lee, chief creative officer of Walt Disney Animation Studios and director of Frozen, tied the knot with actor Alfred Molina today in a ceremony officiated by Jonathan Groff, who voiced Kristoff.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios chief creative officer Jennifer Lee took to Twitter to share the good news that she and boyfriend Alfred Molina are now married.
- In the photos, Jonathan Groff appears to be the officiant, who voiced Kristoff in Frozen, Frozen 2 and all other Frozen projects.
- Jennifer Lee served as writer, producer and director on both Frozen films, her personal life as the head of an animation studio and a single parent included in the Disney+ docuseries Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2.
- Alfred Molina voiced Agnarr in Frozen 2 and Double Dan in Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Molina will reprise his role as Doc Ock in the upcoming Marvel Studios film Spider-Man: No Way Home.
- Jennifer Lee is executive producing Disney’s upcoming animated feature Encanto and the Disney+ original series Iwájú.