Disney+ has released a new teaser for the Billie Eilish cinematic concert experience Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles.
- Disney+ has released a teaser for Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles titled “Orchestra.” The Billie Eilish cinematic concert experience will premiere on Disney+ on Friday, September 3.
- The Disney+ original will feature a performance of every song from her new album Happier than Ever, in sequential order from the stage of the Hollywood Bowl.
- The special includes animated elements taking viewers on a journey through Billie’s hometown of Los Angeles featuring iconic backdrops.
- Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles features Finneas, the Los Angeles Children's Chorus, the Los Angeles Philharmonic conducted by Gustavo Dudamel, and Brazilian guitarist, Romero Lubambo, with Orchestra Arrangements by David Campbell.
- The special is directed by Robert Rodriguez and Patrick Osborne.
Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles premieres on Friday, September 3, 2021 on Disney+.