- Marvel fans can now select Captain Carter of The Watcher as their Disney+ avatar in celebration of the debut of Marvel’s What If…?
- The new series features a variety of stories from around the Marvel Multiverse and explains how a simple change could alter any one of your favorite Marvel stories.
- These stories are told from the point of view of The Watcher, a celestial being who cannot interfere no matter what happens.
- In the first episode of the series, Peggy Carter has received the Super Soldier serum and taken the place of Captain America, leaving Steve Rogers to combat Hydra in a brand new way.
- Fans can now see these two characters in the first episode of the series on Disney+.
- Check out Ben’s review of the new series here.
About What If…?:
- “Marvel Studios’ first animated series, taking inspiration from the comic books of the same name. Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory. What If…? flips the script on the MCU, reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways. Marvel Studios’ first animated series focuses on different heroes from the MCU, featuring a voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their roles. The series is directed by Bryan Andrews; Ashley Bradley is head writer.”
You can watch the first episode of Marvel’s What If…? on Disney+ on now.