Exercising can be a chore, but you’ll be amazed at how quickly the time goes by when you’re listening to Disney music! Peloton has announced four special Disney themed classes featuring your favorite songs from the Spotify Disney Hits playlist.
- Peloton is bringing some Disney magic to their exercise programs with a series of classes themed to the Spotify Disney Hits Playlist.
- The company announced the news today across their social channels, even revealing their instructor lineup on their Instagram story.
- Their post reads: “Let your inner child soar and relive the magic of all your Disney music favorites. Be our guest as you run, ride, move, flow and sing along with us to the songs that make so many special memories in these new classes from Spotify's Disney Hits playlist.”
Spotify Disney Hits Peloton Classes
- This special series of Spotify Disney Hits classes features four programs starting on Tuesday, August 17th. Fans can login to their Peloton account for more information.
- The site Peloton Buddy also reported on all of the classes available sharing length of class, instructors, dates and times:
- 30 minute Run – Becs Gentry – August 17th – 6:00pm ET
- 20 minute Ride – Cody Rigsby – August 18th – 7:30pm ET
- 30 minute Yoga Flow – Aditi Shah –August 19th – 6:00pm ET
- 20 minute Bodyweight Strength – Rebecca Kennedy – August 20th – 12:00pm ET
- Don’t have a Peloton Bike or membership? Create your Spotify Disney Hits experience for your personal workout regimen!
Other Disney Fitness Partnerships: