- Zach Riddley, Walt Disney World Site Portfolio Executive at Walt Disney Imagineering has announced that Space 220 will be taking Guests to space for an out-of-this-world dining experience starting in mid-September over at EPCOT.
- The Space 220 experience begins as you board one of two “Space Elevators” that will transport you 220 miles above Earth to the Centauri Space Station with an incredible view.
- Once docked, you will head to the Centauri Space Station-themed dining area, where you’ll experience panoramic views of Earth along with a variety of work and leisure activities taking place outside.
- The menu, created by Executive Chef Marc Kusche, will feature a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner. Guests will also find unique beverages to enjoy.
- Zach shared a video inside the Space 220 dining room you can check out below.
- More details will be shared on Disney Parks Blog as we get closer to the grand opening in mid-September.