The Walt Disney Company has announced that the DisneyMusicVEVO channel on YouTube has reached 25 million subscribers.
- The DisneyMusicVEVO channel on YouTube has reached a new milestone of 25 million subscribers and over 18 billion views globally to date.
- Local versions of the channel around the world add another 10.5 million subscribers and over 8.6 billion views.
- DisneyMusicVEVO is the home of Disney Music on YouTube, including music from movie, TV, and streaming franchises such as Star Wars, Aladdin, Toy Story, Soul, The Mandalorian, Coco, Mulan, Hannah Montana, The Lion King, and much more.
- Among the videos with the most views are Moana with over 4.8 billion views, Descendants with over 3 billion views, and Frozen with over 2.2 billion views.
- This fall, DisneyMusicVEVO will have content from Encanto, which features music from Lin-Manuel Miranda, and the Disney Channel Original Movie Sneakerella.
What They’re Saying:
- JP Evangelista, VEVO’s SVP, Content, Programming and Marketing: "We're thrilled to see that Disney's VEVO channel has reached such an important milestone. Their content engages and captivates viewers of all ages and we are able to promote and market their music videos across our network to reach new global audiences. We look forward to seeing even more growth in the future as we continue to partner with them for their upcoming music video content and VEVO originals.”
- Bob Heinemann, DMG Director of Sales & Digital Marketing: “The ongoing success of this channel is a testament to the amazing Disney music and music videos that resonate with so many people. We are thrilled to be part of the team who reach this vast audience, and we appreciate VEVO and YouTube’s support in bringing additional awareness to this wonderful content.”