Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete recently had a staycation at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, sharing a video of his stay. In addition, Guests can now check out a 360° virtual tour of the hotel online.
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete has shared a video showcasing all there is to see and do at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, which recently opened back in June at the resort.
- Guests who can’t get over to Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel soon can now check out a 360° virtual tour of the hotel in the comfort of their house.
- The virtual tour lets Guests explore over 20 locations with interactive elements allowing you to learn facts about the art, rooms, and more.
About Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel:
- The hotel welcomes Guests as soon as they enter the lobby, with backlit comic panels, three life-size Iron Man suits, and Captain America shields.
- The hotel also features 350 pieces of artwork on display from both comics and movies, created by more than 110 artists, including 50 exclusive pieces.
- The Jack Kirby Legacy Gallery showcases artwork for limited periods, and also a permanent exhibition dedicated to Jack Kirby himself, with 21 comic book covers drawn by the legend.
- Guests can take a selfie with Spider-Man at the Super Hero Station, which also includes exclusive Marvel Photo Stations, showcasing décor from favorite Marvel movies such as Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Ant-Man, The Avengers, Thor, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange for Guests to take pictures.
- At the Marvel Design Studio, kids will learn how to become a Marvel comic book artist with tutorials on how to draw super heroes.
- The Hero Training Zone will let Guests enjoy a 420-square-meter outdoor field with dedicated areas for a variety of sports to be enjoyed including basketball and yoga.