This fall, renowned storyteller Walter Mosley, known for his definitive and bestselling international work in mystery and crime fiction, brings his signature fiction writing style to a sweeping saga of Yancy Street’s favorite son in “The Thing.”
- Written by Mosley and with art by Tom Reilly (“X-Men: Marvel’s Snapshots”), the story will range from the urban sprawl of the alleys of Manhattan to the furthest reaches of the cosmos itself.
- In “The Thing,” a lonely evening and a chance encounter (or is it?) sends Ben Grimm embarking on a sojourn that will have him confronting—and battling—figures both old and new.
- Featuring guest appearances from throughout the Marvel Universe, as well as precision artwork by Reilly, THE NEXT BIG THING will remind audiences why The Thing is one of the most popular and beloved characters in the history of comics!
- The six-issue series debuts in November 2021.
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Marvel Comics continues its tradition to uplift and spotlight Indigenous and First Nations creators and characters in “Marvel’s Voices: Heritage #1” this November.
- This November, Kate Bishop’s adventure continues! Marvel’s new miniseries, “Hawkeye: Kate Bishop” is a five-part series that follows Kate on a new adventure in a familiar place: back home to New York.
- The stars and creators of Marvel’s Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings came together today for a press conference to discuss what went into making this incredible new film, character inspirations and more.