Target has announced today that they plan to expand Disney at Target stores to over 160 across the country.
- With Disney’s own Disney Stores closing across the country, it may be welcome news to know that Target has announced plans to expand the Disney at Target initiative with over 160 new stores.
- Disney at Target will include more exclusives and only-at-Target experiences both in stores and online.
- Along with the announcement, Target included Bulleye’s Top Toys for 2021 which included some Disney properties you can see below.
- At the last D23 expo in 2019, Disney had announced a partnership with Target to have Disney stores as a shop-in-shop layout at Target starting with 25 locations, which has since expanded.
Bullseye's Top Toys of 2021 Disney Highlights:
Inspire New Stories
- Disney Raya and the Last Dragon Land of Kumandra Set – Exclusive
- Star Wars Galactic Snackin’ Grogu
Inspire Dreams and Creativity
- LEGO Star Wars The Armorer's Mandalorian Forge – Exclusive