- Deadline has reported that Logan Marshall-Green is heading to ABC’s Big Sky in a recurring role.
- Marshall-Green is set to play Travis, a person from Jenny’s past who has been working undercover on a local drug ring.
- In the season, Travis and Jenny will cross paths as they try to keep their relationship professional while also dealing with feelings that’ll make it difficult.
- The series, based on C.J. Box's novel The Highway, premiered on November 17, 2020, totaling 10.8 million viewers for its first few days, becoming ABC’s highest-rated debut since The Rookie (2018).
- You can catch up on the show by reading Laughing Place’s recaps, and check out our review of the series.
About Big Sky:
- “Storyteller David E. Kelly (Big Little Lies) presents a series about private detectives Cassie Dewell and Cody Hoyt, who join forces with Cody's estranged wife and ex-cop, Jenny Hoyt, to search for two sisters who have been kidnapped by a truck driver on a remote highway in Montana. When they discover that these are not the only girls who have disappeared in the area, they must race against the clock to stop the killer before another woman is taken. Based on the series of books by C.J. Box, the series stars Katheryn Winnick, Kylie Bunbury and Ryan Phillippe.”
Previously aired episodes of Big Sky are available to watch on Hulu.