Walt Disney World guests looking for a special way to commemorate their visit will be delighted to know that the Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise is returning next month. Reservations for the evening ticketed events are now open.
- Disney has announced that Ferrytale Firework Cruises are returning to the Magic Kingdom resort area!
- As of today, guests can once again make reservations for Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise.
- The evening offering is part of Disney’s Enchanting Extras Collection and is a fan favorite way to end a magical day.
- Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise, is a unique experience that allows guests to sail the Seven Seas Lagoon while enjoying delectable desserts and stunning views of Disney’s nighttime fireworks.
- Ferrytale Fireworks returns on Saturday, September 18th and takes place on select nights.
Dessert Menu Highlights:
- As Disney closes out the day with a big finale, guests will discover an exciting and perfectly themed dessert menu. Among the treats featured are:
- KABOOM! Cupcakes
- Rocket Burst Popcorn Push Ups
- Red Velvet Wow! Pie
- Grand Finale Key Lime Tarts
- Build Your Own Mousse
- Please note: all menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.
Good to Know:
- The Ferrytale Fireworks Cruises are open to guests of all ages.
- Tickets are $99 for adults and $69 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included). Guests will even receive a special takeaway surprise!
- Advance reservations are highly recommended. Same-day reservations can be made on a limited basis and are subject to availability.
- Seating is limited. However, wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated.
- The cruise boards at the Transportation and Ticket Center and will set sail 50 minutes prior to the fireworks spectacular.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can enjoy 10% off for Ferrytale Fireworks.