The cast of Hulu’s How I Met Your Father continues to grow. Actor Daniel Augustin has reportedly been tapped for a recurring role in the new series, according to Deadline.
- Augustin has reportedly joined the cast of Hulu’s spinoff of the long-running CBS comedy series How I Met Your Mother.
- He is replacing Brandon Micheal Hall, who joined the cast earlier this month but had to exit due to a scheduling conflict.
- Augustin will play Ian, a handsome, smart, funny, Ian is Sophie’s Tinder match who finally meets her in person for the first time.
- Augustin’s recent credits include OWN’s David Makes Man, and guest roles on Grey’s Anatomy, Dynasty, Wu-Tang: An American Saga and The Resident.
About How I Met Your Father:
- How I Met Your Father is a 10-episode comedy series that recently received a straight-to-series order from Hulu, produced by 20th Television.
- In the near future, Sophie (Hilary Duff) is telling her son the story of how she met his father: a story that catapults us back to the year 2021 where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options.
- In addition to starring in the series, Hilary Duff will also serve as a producer
- Carter Bays and Craig Thomas (How I Met Your Mother) will executive produce
- Adam Londy serves as co-executive producer
- The series hails from 20th Television for Hulu.