“World Princess Week” may be over, but it’s always fun to celebrate our favorite Disney Princesses, and Disney Cast Life is taking us behind-the-scenes with Heather and Adam from Disney Consumer Products, Games, and Publishing on how they contributed to the celebration.
- The latest episode of Disney Cast Life takes us back to “World Princess Week” as they talk to Heather and Adam from Disney Consumer Products, Disney Consumer Products, Games, and Publishing, learning about their Disney journey and how they contributed to the celebration.
- From August 23 through August 29, The Walt Disney Company celebrated “World Princess Week” with new product reveals, special digital content, and unique offerings at the parks and resorts.
- The week included new food items, a Tiana-themed playground debuting at EPCOT, new Pandora charms, and much more.
More Disney Princess News:
- At Disney Springs Guests can continue to join the Princess Celebration with three new Princess walls located on the West Side of the entertainment district.
- ELLE has joined the multi-year Princess Celebration with a new series honoring 14 real-life heroes and heroines and the Princesses that are near and dear to them.