Ever since ILMxLAB’s virtual reality experience Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge was released late last year, fans have been waiting patiently for a follow-up to the exciting adventure set on the Outer Rim planet of Batuu.
Today ILMxLAB released the full trailer for the final installment of this series, entitled Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Last Call, which introduces some new characters, sees the return of a few familiar ones, and is due for release in just a couple of weeks.
Official Trailer | Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge – Last Call | Oculus Quest:
- Lucasfilm’s immersive entertainment department ILMxLAB has released the full trailer for the final installment of its Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge virtual reality series, inspired by Disney Parks’ Star Wars-themed lands and appropriately entitled Last Call.
- New characters set to appear in this installment include Hondo Ohnaka (voiced by Jim Cummings of Winnie the Pooh fame), Neeva (Anika Noni Rose from The Princess and the Frog), IG-88 (Rhys Darby of Flight of the Conchords), Dok-Ondar (Cory Rouse from An Elf’s Story), Lt. Gauge (Daman Mills from Final Fantasy VII Remake), Boggs Triff (Darin DePaul of Overwatch), Lens Camo (Karla Crome from Under the Dome), and Baron Attsmun (Mark Rolston of The Shawshank Redemption).
- Returning characters include C-3PO (Anthony Daniels), Seezelslak (Bobby Moynihan), Ady Sun’Zee (Ellie Araiza), and of course R2-D2.
- Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge – Last Call will be released on Wednesday, September 15 for Oculus Quest.
What they’re saying:
- StarWars.com: “In Last Call, Batuu’s resident grouchy antiquities dealer Dok-Ondar will look to players, once again in the role of a droid-repair technician turned adventurer, to secure some valuable relics. Players will experience two new Tales as they journey to recover these mysterious artifacts.”