Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can get a jump start to the spooky fun this Halloween season with the release of a special popcorn bucket themed to Jack Skellington that is only available at Disney Springs.
- Disney Springs at Walt Disney World has unveiled a new popcorn bucket that is not only exclusive to the shopping, dining, and entertainment district, but is also exclusive to Annual Passholders.
- The bucket, shaped like Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, sells for $20.00 and features a purple strap with patterns similar to those in the film, as well as the movie’s logo alongside the Annual Passholder AP stamp featuring the iconic mouse ears pattern in the “P” of “AP.”
- These specialty popcorn buckets are available to annual passholders at Disney Springs starting today, September 4th, available while supplies last.
- There is also a limit of two buckets per passholder.
- This fun, spooky, popcorn bucket is only the latest we’ve seen. Just yesterday we saw the kickoff of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort in California, and with it came a few new carriers of the air-popped kernels, including a traditional bucket adorned in classic characters, and what is sure to be the must-have bucket of the season, a specialty bucket featuring Mickey Mouse dressed as a Mummy.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World News:
- The arrival of baby animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park continues to bring joy to Walt Disney World guests and the park’s animal care team and just last month, the park celebrated the birth of a healthy western lowland gorilla to parents Azizi and Gino, and recently the Gorilla family revealed the name of their new youngster.
- “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” begins October 1st at the Walt Disney World Resort. With Cinderella Castle already shimmering in “Earidescent” shades of gold and teases of the upcoming Fab 50 Character Collection, we’re noticing daily changes at the resort. Recently, the Main Street Train Station, one of the first sights that greet Guests when they arrive at Magic Kingdom Park, has received an extra touch of magic for the occasion.