- As EPCOT’s transformation continues, two locations, Club Cool and the Creations Shop, have been officially given a grand opening date of September 15.
- Both of these new locations will be a part of the World Celebration area of the park, located just behind the iconic Spaceship Earth.
- Along with the announcement, Disney shared a look at the “Light” line coming from the EPCOT Light & Color Collection, exclusive to Creations Shop.
Check out this sneak peek of the “Light” line from the EPCOT Light & Color Collection, exclusive to Creations Shop! The assortment of futuristic gear was inspired by the historic transformation of EPCOT and will debut on Sept. 15 when Creations Shop & Club Cool officially opens. pic.twitter.com/JcetBn9Xfw
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) September 7, 2021
More on the Creations Shop
- The Creations Shop will feature a bold, sleek design with impressive original murals and art expressions that showcase the global, contemporary icon that Mickey has become for generations.
- We just got a look at the mural the other day from Walt Disney Imagineering’s Zach Riddley which you can learn more about here.
- The space will also feature an open, bright and welcoming environment with huge glass walls that allow sunlight to pour into the shop. And of course, Guests will be able to find all of the merchandise they possibly want to commemorate their visit.
More on Club Cool
- Adjacent to Creations Shop, Club Cool Hosted by Coca-Cola will be a sort of reimagining of the fan-favorite experience.
- Guests will still be able to explore tasty drinks from around the world, including Beverly, but the space will also feature some “new magic” when it reopens.
Will you be trying out some beverages at Club Cool and/or picking up new merchandise at Creations Shop? Let us know!