ESPN’s new show This Just In hosted by Max Kellerman debuts next week joining the network’s exciting lineup of studio shows. Along with This Just In, ESPN has announced a move for Jalen & Jacoby and the premiere of digital series Debatable.
- ESPN’s newest daytime show This Just In will make its network debut on Tuesday, September 14th at 2 pm ET.
- The series will be hosted by Max Kellerman—who recently left First Take for this series—and will feature an hourlong format providing viewers with the latest news, opinion and analysis, and more.
- Kellerman will regularly be joined by ESPN’s sport-specific insiders and analysts to go inside every breaking story and development from new angles.
- With the edition of This Just In, ESPN audiences will enjoy several live studio show offerings throughout the day:
- Get Up – 8-10 am
- First Take – 10 am-12 pm
- SportsCenter – 12 pm and 1 pm
- This Just In – 2 pm
Highlights of This Just In:
- The show will feature special segments including:
- “The Agenda” – a fast-paced look at the storylines for the night ahead
- “Afternoon Weigh In” – A deep-dive from Kellerman on a trending topic with his unique insight and panelist debate
- “Best Bets” – a breakdown of the night’s most important games with key stats and betting information
- “QB Sneak” – evaluations of recent quarterback performances from Kellerman and NFL analysts
- And more
What They’re Saying:
- Norby Williamson, ESPN executive vice president & executive editor, production: “With the addition of This Just In, we’ve added yet another opportunity for live reaction in a key timeslot. Max is always able to successfully connect and resonate with fans in meaningful ways across platforms and it’s great to have him leading this new show. We’re also excited to offer even more selection for fans in the afternoon with new episodes of Jalen & Jacoby – regularly one of our top downloaded podcasts – remaining available on TV every weekday on ESPN2 and the launch of a new digital-exclusive show, Debatable.”
More ESPN Programming:
Jalen & Jacoby
- One of ESPN’s daily podcasts and television studio shows, Jalen & Jacoby with Jalen Rose and David Jacoby, will now be available on ESPN2 at 4 pm beginning September 14th.
- On September 13th, the show will be on ESPN2 at 2 pm for that day only.
Debatable & Highly Questionable
- ESPN will be launching a new digital series Debatable, on October 4th.
- The show will be available every weekday with new 45-60 minute episodes debuting exclusively on:
- ESPN’s Twitter, Facebook and YouTube accounts
- ESPN App
- Highly Questionable, which launched on the network in 2011, will have its final airing on September 10th (2:30 pm, ESPN2), but the spirit of that show will carry into Debatable.
- More details will be announced soon.