How’s this for some happy Walt Disney World news? Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside performer Yehaa Bob Jackson has announced he’s been rehired and will return to the resort next month.
- After nearly a year since he’d been laid off, longtime Disney performer Yehaa Bob Jackson has announced he’s coming back to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
- Shortly before heading to a program for Central Florida’s Give Kids the World Village, Yehaa Bob shared with audiences via Facebook livestream that he’s been rehired by Walt Disney World.
- In the livestream Yehaa Bob stated that his first night back at Port Orleans Riverside will be Thursday, October 14th at 8:30pm. He noted that he’ll perform the following night as well, but due to a previous contract he’ll not be performing on the 16th.
- He says they’re still working out the schedule, but he expects to be back to performing 4-5 nights a week at Port Orleans.
- The news of his return is encouraging and reaffirms Disney’s goal to safely bring back guest favorite offerings.
- Prior to Disney laying off Cast Members amid the pandemic, Yehaa Bob had been part of the Resort’s entertainment lineup for 23 years.
- His nightly show is a mixture of music and family friendly comedy with lots of audience participation! Welcome back Yehaa Bob!