Yehaa Bob Jackson, a popular Disney World performer who livened up the River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort, has shared on Facebook that he has been let go by Disney.
- Comedic musical entertainer Bob Jackson, known to Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Guests as Yehaa Bob Jackson, has shared that he has been let go by Disney.
- The performer has been part of the Disney World entertainment lineup for 23 years.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort has not announced a reopening date yet with select Disney Resorts operating while the theme parks operate on limited capacity.
- This news comes just hours after Josh D’Amaro shared that Disney will be laying off Cast Members through the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products division.
- Last week, The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra shared that their last day performing at Disney World will be October 3rd.