On Saturday, September 11th, the 2021 Creative Arts Emmys celebrated nominees across 33 technical categories. The Walt Disney Company claimed a total of 10 awards tonight, led by 3 each for The Mandalorian and Pose, 2 for WandaVision, and 2 for ABC for The Connors and The Oscars. You can see tonight’s Disney wins below, with more winners announced on September 12th. The full Creative Arts Emmys will air on September 18th at 8/7c on FXX. Click here to see the full list of nominees.
Outstanding Contemporary Hairstyling
Outstanding Contemporary Makeup (Non-Prosthetic)
- Pose • Series Finale • FX Networks • FX Productions in association with 20th Century Television
- Sherri Berman Laurence, Department Head Makeup Artist Nicky Pattison Illum, Key Makeup Artist
- Charles Zambrano, Makeup Artist
- Shaun Thomas Gibson, Makeup Artist
- Jessica Padilla, Additional Makeup Artist Jennifer Suarez, Additional Makeup Artist
Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup
- The Mandalorian • Chapter 13: The Jedi • Disney+ • Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Brian Sipe, Department Head Makeup Artist Alexei Dmitriew, Key Makeup Artist Samantha Ward, Makeup Artist
- Scott Stoddard, Makeup Artist
- Pepe Mora, Makeup Artist
- Cale Thomas, Makeup Artist Carlton Coleman, Makeup Artist Scott Patton, Prosthetic Designer
Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour)
Outstanding Production Design For A Variety Special
Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour)
Outstanding Contemporary Costumes
Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes
Outstanding Multi-Camera Picture Editing For A Comedy Series
Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour)
Episodes of Pose and The Conners are available to stream on Hulu. The Mandalorian and WandaVision are exclusively available on Disney+.