This week Tamron Hall welcomes a number of special guests including actors and reality stars. Together they’ll discuss major life events, current projects, and so much more.
- Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable and unstoppable voice to the daytime community – talking to the people you are talking about.
- From the deeply personal to the purely fun, Tamron Hall is a daily destination for viewers to connect with the people shaping our lives through meaningful, engaging and entertaining conversations.
- ABC has announced the show’s special guests for the coming week which include actors, musicians and more.
- Tamron Hall is produced by Walt Disney Television and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. Visit TamronHallShow for stations and air times.
Tamron Hall Guests for the Week of September 13th-17th:
- Monday, September 13 – The Cost of Being Famous
- Kat Graham
- Eboni K. Williams (The Real Housewives of New York City)
- Cheryl Burke (Dancing with the Stars)
- Tuesday, September 14
- Story of a man’s memory loss forgetting 20 years of his life
- Tam Fam Deals
- Wednesday, September 15 – Women Storytellers
- Gabrielle Union (You Got Anything Stronger?)
- Hilarie Burton Morgan (It Couldn’t Happen Here)
- Tam Fam Deals
- Thursday, September 16 – Tamron’s Birthday Celebration
- Bear Grylls (You vs. Wild: Out Cold)
- Carmelo Anthony (Where Tomorrows Aren’t Promised)
- Tarana Burke (Me Too Movement Founder)
- Friday, September 17 – Tamron’s Tasting Menu
- Antoni Porowski (Queer Eye)
- Sohla (The History Channel)
Tamron Hall is produced by ABC News and is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is executive produced by Tamron Hall and Candi Carter and Carter serves as showrunner. The show broadcasts from New York City and features a dynamic mix of live and taped shows.