A popular spot for cast members, conventioneers and the occasional guest, Jellyrolls dueling piano bar at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn is set to reopen in Mid-October.
- During a live performance on Facebook, performer Scotty Kilwein announced that the popular dueling piano bar at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn at the Walt Disney World Resort, Jellyrolls, will be reopening in Mid-October.
- The popular night spot was originally set to reopen last October after being closed along with the rest of the parks and resorts of Walt Disney World due to the global pandemic. A later announcement that September said that that reopening had been postponed indefinitely.
- Jellyrolls allows guests to raise a glass and enjoy the musical stylings of a pair of piano players where no request is too obscure. Guests can take their seat in front of a stage featuring twin baby grand pianos and enjoy the show.
- Jellyrolls is a popular nightspot in the Orlando area, especially Walt Disney World Cast Members and Locals, as well as with the conventions of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels nearby, as well as the Convention Center at Disney’s Boardwalk and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, and it tends to fill up fast.
- Jellyrolls serves Guests 21 years of age and older and there is a cover charge to enter.
- No specific date was given by Kilwein, just the announcement of “Mid-October” with Kilwein saying he’s excited to head back to work.