Muppets Haunted Mansion is set to arrive soon on Disney+, and we’re learning more about the 999 happy haunts that our Muppet friends will find inside the legendary residence.
- A Tweet from the official Muppets Twitter account has revealed a number of special guests are favorite Muppet friends will encounter inside the walls of the Haunted Mansion in Muppets Haunted Mansion, coming to Disney+ on October 8th.
- In two pictures released, we see five different ghostly portraits featuring:
- Jeannie Mai (Holey Moley)
- Danny Trejo (Big City Greens)
- Chrissy Metz (This Is Us)
- Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live)
- Alfonso Ribiero (AFV)
- We also know that Darren Criss will be seen in Muppets Haunted Mansion as the iconic groundskeeper featured in the iconic Disney Parks attraction, and Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak will appear as one of the singing busts.
- Recently, Disney+ shared a new poster along with the release date for Muppets Haunted Mansion, as part of the second annual “Hallowstream” celebration.
- Fans will be able to start streaming Muppets Haunted Mansion on October 8, 2021, along with other Halloween-themed episodes and specials all on Disney+.
- The Muppets’ first-ever Halloween special will feature Muppets cast, celebrity cameos, new music, and fun for the entire family.
- The brand-new special will feature a star-studded Muppets cast, celebrity cameos, all-new music and spooky fun for families to enjoy together. Muppets Haunted Mansion takes place on Halloween night, when Gonzo is challenged to spend one very daring night in the most grim grinning place on Earth …The Haunted Mansion.