FX has shared a trailer for the upcoming new installment in the documentary series The New York Times Presents: Move Fast & Vape Things.
- The eighth film in the series, titled Move Fast & Vape Things, covers the rise of vaping and the company that started the trend, Juul.
- “Two Stanford graduate students had an inspired idea and an idealistic mission: create an e-cigarette that would help millions of people stop smoking. How did the founders of Juul lose their way and end up accused of addicting a whole new generation?”
- The New York Times Presents: Move Fast & Vape Things will premiere on FX on September 17 and the next day on FX on Hulu.
- Check out the new trailer below:
About The New York Times Presents:
- The New York Times Presents won the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding News/Information (Series or Special) for The Killing of Breonna Taylor.
- Framing Britney Spears not only helped bring the pop stars conservatorship battle to mainstream attention but has also received two Emmy nominations (Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special and Outstanding Picture Editing for a Nonfiction Program) and a TCA Award nomination (Outstanding Achievement in News and Information).
- Future episodes of The New York Times Presents will continue to tell stories in a visual way that highlight the groundbreaking work done by the newspaper’s team of journalists around the world.
- The New York Times Presents is produced by The New York Times and Left/Right, a Red Arrow Studios company.
- Executive producers are Ken Druckerman, Banks Tarver, Mary Robertson, Jason Stallman, Sam Dolnick and Stephanie Preiss.