Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is delivering endless fun this fall in celebration of the Halloween season. From Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends to spectacular new shows like Cirque X-Scream guests will have a blast exploring everything the resort has to offer.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is gearing up for a fun-filled fall with offerings for the whole family to enjoy.
- This year, guests will enjoy spending time with their favorite Sesame Street pals during Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends or be amazed by the sights of the all-new Cirque X-Scream acrobat show. There’s also trick-or-treating, character strolls, pin trading and so much more.
- The select seasonal offerings begin September 17th and run through October 31st.
NEW Cirque X-Scream – Friday-Sunday, multiple shows per day
- Kicking off Friday, September 17th, hair-raising stunts will return to the Stanleyville Theater, this time with a steampunk spin.
- Cirque X-Scream features all-new acts, including a spectacular duo that spins across the stage, transformative trampoline tricks and an aerial performance complete with flips and twists.
Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends – Saturdays and Sundays, October 2nd-31st
- This family-friendly event takes place every weekend in October in the Sesame Street Safari of Fun area and is included in park admission. Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends feature:
- Trick-or-treat stations
- A limited-time Sesame Street Halloween Show
- Festive character meet-and-greets
- Halloween Dance Parties
- Elmo’s Treehouse Trek climbing area
- Pin trading
Trick-Or-Treating Candy Trail (Sesame Street Safari of Fun and Bird Gardens pathway)
- Children can dress up in their Halloween costumes to enjoy traditional trick-or-treating with a friendly Candy Crew sharing sweet treats at 10 locations along the expanded Candy Trail.
The Not-Too-Spooky Howl-O-Ween Radio Show
- Count von Count serves as the master of “scareemonies” as he leads his pals through some of his favorite tunes. Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Grover, Oscar and Elmo are here too to share the not so spooky fun with guests.
Interactive Character Strolls
- Meet Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Grover, Rosita and more who will be dressed in their best Halloween costumes.
Halloween Dance Parties – Multiple Shows Daily
- Let loose, groove to the beat and show off your best dance moves in the Sesame Street Pavilion at our Halloween Dance Parties hosted by your Sesame Street friends.
- Pin trading has returned to Busch Gardens and at select times during Sesame Street Kids’ Weekends.
- Visit 1-2-3 Smile with Me to trade exclusive pins, including collections featuring their favorite Sesame Street friends.
More Fall Fun by Day, Frights by Night
Year Round Fun:
- Visit again and again and for endless fun experiences for the whole family.
- 2022 Fun Cards and Annual Passes are on sale now and give guests the opportunity to enjoy thrills, entertainment, characters, festivals and more all year long.
- Fun Card: For a limited time buy a 2022 Busch Gardens Fun Card and get the rest of 2021 for FREE!
- Annual Pass: Unlimited visits, no blockout dates, free guest tickets, and exclusive preview events for 2022 and more! Visit the Busch Gardens website to find the Annual Pass tier that’s right for you.