LEGOLAND Florida Resort will be celebrating its 10th birthday all month with a new attraction opening, birthday celebration day, the reopening of MINILAND, and the return of fireworks at Brick-or-Treat.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort is celebrating its 10th anniversary with new experiences throughout the park including the new attraction, The LEGOLAND Story, which will feature displays from LEGO Masters and more.
- Brick-or-Treat also returns Saturdays and Sundays in October with fireworks and extended hours every event night. The kid-friendly event allows guests to meet exclusive LEGO monster characters, trick-or-treating, and shows.
LEGOLAND Florida 10th Anniversary Celebration
The LEGOLAND Story – Opening October 15
- “The LEGOLAND Story will immerse LEGO lovers in the unexpected origin story of everyone’s favorite brick. Guests will also learn about the ever-evolving theme park experience and how LEGOLAND Parks were built, brick by brick!”
- The attraction will have LEGO history come to life with floor-to-ceiling graphics illustrating LEGO history, including the first LEGO toy ever created and the original minifigure.
- Guests will explore the walkthrough experience that allows them to build at the Master Builders’ Workshop and the Six Blue Brick Build Experience, where they’ll learn how six 2×4 bricks can snap into more than 915 million combinations.
- The official winning LEGO model from LEGO Masters Season Two along with the second and third place models will be on display at the new attraction, with 360-degree views.
LEGOLAND Coffee Co.
- The new café will feature new flash-chilled iced coffee and seasonal flavors.
- There will also be a Birthday Cake Latte only available on October 15.
Birthday Bash Party Pop-Ups – October 15
- Guests will be able to dance with their favorite LEGO characters with surprise appearances and pop-up entertainment.
- The biggest LEGO birthday cake ever created will also be on display at more than 20 feet high.
Granny’s Apple Fries Cupcake – October 15
- The LEGOLAND Florida chefs are celebrating the fan favorite Granny’s Apple Fries with an Apple Fries Cupcake, which will only be available on October 15.
MINILAND Reopening – October 15
- The popular LEGOLAND area underwent a cool transformation and will reopen October 15 with new shade structures.