- Guests going to the Disneyland Resort will be able to celebrate the release of Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+ with a variety of experiences including photo ops, and an exhibit inside the Main Street Opera House.
- For those not coming to the parks, Disney Music Group will be featuring songs from Muppets Haunted Mansion on the Halloween playlist starting October 8.
Muppets Haunted Mansion At Disneyland Resort:
- Currently, Magic Key Holders can check out the fun photo op shown above at the Tomorrowland Starcade.
- Starting October 1, an additional photo op will be located near the Esplanade for all Guests to enjoy.
- On October 8, an exhibit with exclusive content from Muppets Haunted Mansion will be located inside the Main Street Opera House near the pre-show area for Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
About Muppets Haunted Mansion:
- “The Great Gonzo – world famous daredevil artiste, has done it all, seen it all, and survived it all. But on Halloween night, the fearless Gonzo takes on the greatest challenge of his life by spending one very daring night in the most grim grinning place on Earth …The Haunted Mansion. Inspired by all four of the iconic Disney Haunted Mansion attractions located across the globe at various Disney Parks, the "Muppets Haunted Mansion" includes many hidden easter eggs for Disney fans and "Muppet-ized" sets and props that help immerse viewers in the storytelling experience.”
Muppets Haunted Mansion premieres on October 8, 2021, on Disney+.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning