Corbin Bleu has performed a cover of the classic theme to the television series The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, in advance of the premiere of the off-Broadway production, Winnie the Pooh: The New Musical Adaptation.
- Corbin Bleu (High School Musical) has performed a cover of the theme song to the television show The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh in a new video that showcases the puppets of the new Winnie the Pooh: The New Musical Adaptation.
- The song is a cover of the theme song to the show The New Adventures of WInnie the Pooh that debuted in 1988 and produced new episodes through 1991, though the show itself ran for nearly two decades. The series is credited with bringing a resurgence in the popularity of the characters, including a blitz of animated media with several television and video specials. The show won several daytime Emmys and other awards, but fans of a certain generation will immediately recognize the signature theme song to the show and its upbeat nature.
- Bleu’s rendition of the theme is notably slower, giving a sense of calm and serenity while we take in a montage of visuals of the puppets that will be featured in the new off-Broadway production, set to premiere on October 21st, 2021.
- In a new story from the Hundred Acre Wood, told with stunning life-size puppetry through the eyes of the characters we all know and love, this fresh stage adaptation features the Sherman Brothers' classic Grammy-award-winning music with additional songs by A.A. Milne.
- Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood, a new adventure is about to happen. Disney's iconic Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin, and their best friends Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, Rabbit, and Owl (and Tigger too!) will all finally arrive on stage in the beautifully-crafted new production, developed and presented by renowned family entertainment creator Jonathan Rockefeller, produced in association with Disney Theatrical Productions.
- At this time, Corbin Bleu has not been announced as a member of the original cast of the show, so it is unclear if this particular performance will be featured in the show, or if Bleu himself is involved with the production outside of this cover.