Hulu and Uber Eats have announced a new partnership to give eligible Hulu subscribers six months of complimentary Uber Eats pass in a collaboration that marks the first time Uber has extended a membership offering to a streaming company.
- Today, Hulu announced a partnership with Uber Eats that will make it easier than ever for Hulu subscribers to satisfy cravings while watching their favorite shows – Only Murders in the Building and mozzarella sticks? Football and fried chicken wings? PEN15 and a stack of pancakes? McDreamy and milkshakes? Streaming has never tasted so good.
- As part of its ongoing commitment to provide subscribers with added value, Hulu has teamed up with Uber Eats to ensure that both pop culture and food cravings can be satisfied at the tap of a button. Starting today, Hulu, Hulu (No Ads) and Hulu + Live TV subscribers will be eligible to receive six months of Eats Pass free ($9.99/month after), marking the first time Uber has extended a membership offering to a streaming company.
- Eats Pass is a monthly subscription that offers unlimited $0 Delivery Fee on orders over $15 and 5% off eligible orders (including food & grocery). Subscribers also receive members-only pricing to get moving, saving 10% on their first three eligible rides each month. Eligible Hulu subscribers will receive an email with instructions directing them to sign up for this special offer, or they can visit HuluUberEatsPass.com. The offer will be available for redemption from September 28, 2021 – January 10, 2022, and is good for one Uber Eats Pass per Hulu account. The offer is available to new Eats Pass subscribers only.
- Hulu and Uber Eats are thrilled to help viewers create more moments with their favorite shows and food pairings.
- It must also be noted that this offer is only available for Hulu subscribers in good standing who are new Uber Eats Pass subscribers and have not previously taken a free trial of Uber Eats.