With the World’s Most Magical Celebration underway at Walt Disney World, guests will see some brand new entertainment as well as the return of some old favorites. A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas has reopened at Magic Kingdom.
- A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas is an interactive treasure hunt where you can join Captain Jack on a series of missions around Magic Kingdom.
- This fun walkthrough attraction gives you the chance to explore Adventureland in a brand-new way. Follow your map to find the pirate’s treasure.
- The walkthrough attraction was temporarily closed but guests can once again enjoy their very own pirate adventure.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- Thursday marked the debut of Disney Enchantment, the new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom.
- Just a couple of nights ago, we saw the debut of Harmonious, the brand new nighttime spectacular at EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom got into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” began today at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.