If you could redesign Mickey Mouse, what would he look like? Several Disney designers have created their imaginative versions of the main mouse for the new Disney Artist Series, and the second wave of merchandise has arrived!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Disney’s latest fashion collection for adults, the Disney Artist Series features adorable interpretations of Mickey Mouse from designers around the world.
- The series debuted in August and included designs by Bret Iwan and Nanako Kanemitsu. Now the Disney Parks Blog is spotlighting two more artists and their take on the big cheese.
- The next designers highlighted hail from Deborah Salles (Product designer, The Walt Disney Company Brazil) and Rafael Faria (Visual communications, The Walt Disney Company Brazil).
- Fans can shop the collection now at Disney resorts and on shopDisney.
Deborah’s design features a wide-eyed Mickey showing off a few fun expressions. Best of all the collection is black and white and will go with absolutely everything in your closet!
Rafael brings Mickey to life with vibrant colors and his take on 80s style. Bold, bright and decidedly Disney, this collection combines modern and retro creating a fantastically far out vibe!
More shopDisney Coming Soon:
- Unlock 50 years of Disney magic with the Vault Collection, a series of merchandise featuring theming and design from Walt Disney World’s earliest years.
- October is a big month for the Disney nuiMOs! Not only are they celebrating Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary with new outfits, but they’ll be welcoming a new friend: Rapunzel!