A new princess is coming to the Disney nuiMOs collection this fall! Rapunzel will make her debut in October, and the only question is what will you do when she arrives? You could go running and racing and dancing and chasing and leaping and bounding, hair flying, heart pounding, and splashing and reeling and finally feeling…that’s when your life begins!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (10/13/2021): Rapunzel is here and it’s the best day ever! The nuiMO version of the beloved Disney princess is now available on shopDisney.
- Rapunzel is joining fellow Disney Princesses Ariel and Jasmine as part of the Disney nuiMOs! This fall the golden haired adventurer will be part of the collection of poseable plush figures that fans adore.
- Dressed in her purple gown and with her hair styled in a long braid, Rapunzel is ready to join you wherever the day takes you. Her big green eyes will take in the sights and best of all, she’s poseable so you have your very own photo shoot.
- Individual Disney nuiMO plush sell for $19.99-$21.99 and come dressed in their original character outfit. Guests can purchase additional outfits and accessories for all sorts of mix and match fashion fun.
- Various items and sets are priced between $12.99-$21.99.
Disney nuiMOs Plush:
- After originating in Japan and making their way to Shanghai and Hong Kong, the adorable friends came to the United States this past January.
- nuiMO is a combination of the Japanese words nuigurumi, meaning plush and moderu meaning model.
- The characters that have debuted here include: