A few days ago, it was announced that Hulu President, Kelly Campbell was leaving the company with reports suggesting a move to NBC’s streaming platform, Peacock. Today, NBCUniversal confirmed that Cambell will be the President of Peacock with her tenure starting in November.
- Following her recent exit at Hulu, NBCUniversal has announced Kelly Campbell as President of Peacock.
- She’ll serve as part of the leadership team and report to Matt Strauss, Chairman, Direct-to-Consumer and International, NBCUniversal.
- Campbell’s role at the streamer will have her working with leadership across NBCUniversal television, film, news, and sports on Peacock live and original programming.
- Campbell will join the Peacock leadership team starting in November and will be based in the Los Angeles area.
- Matt Strauss: “On the heels of Peacock’s success in its first year, we are thrilled to bring Kelly’s leadership and expertise to the team as we continue to accelerate Peacock’s vision and strategy.”
About Kelly Campbell:
- Prior to taking her role at Peacock, Campbell served as President of Hulu. She joined the streamer in 2017 serving as Chief Marketing Officer, helping to accelerate the service’s growth and momentum.
- Campbell started her career in investment banking at JPMorgan Chase before moving to Google where she served in leadership and marketing roles for Google Ads and Google Cloud.
- She holds a degree from Vanderbilt University and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School.