A Disney Cruise is a magical experience and the Disney Cruise Line is already preparing for a wonderful start to 2023 with a variety of itineraries guests won’t want to miss. With five ships in its fleet, Disney Cruise Line will offer departures from coast to coast.
- The Disney Cruise Line has announced plans to return to top tropical destinations in the Bahamas as well as the Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera starting in early 2023.
- The upcoming enchanting itineraries will set sail from U.S. home ports including:
- Miami and Port Canaveral, Florida
- New Orleans
- Galveston, Texas
- San Diego
- Bookings will open to the public on October 21, 2021
Vacations to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida
- Disney Cruise Line will create even more fun in the sun like never before with an array of departures from the Sunshine State in early 2023.
- The Disney Wish and Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral near Orlando, Florida, and the Disney Dream will depart from Miami.
- Every cruise from Florida includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Wish will offer three- and four-night voyages to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Fantasy will feature seven-night sailings to several favorite destinations in the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Plus, one unique eight-night sailing includes two days in beautiful Bermuda.
- The Disney Dream will embark on an assortment of four- and five-night cruises to locales including Grand Cayman, Nassau, Castaway Cay and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Guests can also enjoy one special five-night cruise that includes two stops at Castaway Cay.
Tropical Escapes from Texas and New Orleans
- In January and February, the Disney Magic will sail from Galveston, Texas, on a variety of four-, five-, six- and seven-night itineraries to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Tropical ports of call on these sailings include Grand Cayman as well as Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico.
- In February and March, the Disney Magic is “going down the bayou” for the first time during a debut season in New Orleans. The four-, five- and six-night sailings will call on the tropical destinations of Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
- All early 2023 Disney Magic voyages include two or three days at sea to enjoy the unlimited fun, entertainment, relaxation and memories onboard.
Baja Peninsula Getaways from San Diego
- The Disney Wonder will return to the West Coast, sailing from San Diego in April and May.
- Cruises to Baja, Mexico and the Mexican Riviera will transport guests to sunny shores filled with vibrant culture, glittering sand beaches, active outdoor adventures and exciting water activities.
- Sailings will range in length from three to seven nights and some sailings to the Baja peninsula include a visit to the coastal city of Ensenada. Many departures will include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, a favorite destination with dramatic rock formations and white sand beaches.
- Seven-night itineraries will sail to Mazatlan and to Puerto Vallarta.
Ready to plan your Disney trip but don’t know where to start? Our friends at Mouse Fan Travel can help you create your perfect Disney vacation.