- Next month, the Home Alone series will see its newest entry with the release of Home Sweet Home Alone.
- Ahead of the film’s debut, today, Disney+ released the first trailer for the film.
- In this sneak peek, we’re not only introduced to Max Mercer and his family but also the bandits that will certainly feel the pain of Max’s creative vengeance.
- We also get a look at how Buzz McAllister (played by Devin Ratray) from the original Home Alone series fits into this new story.
- Home Sweet Home Alone will arrive on Disney+ November 12th — which just so happens to be Disney+ Day.
About Home Sweet Home Alone:
- “Max Mercer is a mischievous and resourceful young boy who has been left behind while his family is in Japan for the holidays. So when a married couple attempting to retrieve a priceless heirloom set their sights on the Mercer family’s home, it is up to Max to protect it from the trespassers…and he will do whatever it takes to keep them out. Hilarious hijinks of epic proportions ensue, but despite the absolute chaos, Max comes to realize that there really is no place like home sweet home.”
- The film stars:
- Ellie Kemper
- Rob Delaney
- Archie Yates
- Aisling Bea
- Kenan Thompson
- Tim Simons
- Pete Holmes
- Devin Ratray
- Ally Maki
- Chris Parnell
- Home Sweet Home Alone directed by Dan Mazer, written by Mikey Day & Streeter Seidell.