- The Disneyland Monorail has been closed since March 2020, when the Disneyland Resort closed down due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- When the parks reopened this past April, the Disneyland Monorail did not reopen, due to social distancing requirements.
- Disneyland guests will finally be able to board the Monorail once again, beginning this Friday, October 15.
- The Monorail has two stations, transporting guests from Downtown Disney to Tomorrowland and back. Both stations will be reopening.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- Another attraction is about to reopen at the Disneyland Resort. Reopening this Friday is “Disney Junior Dance Party!” at Disney California Adventure.
- Disneyland has shared a list of all of their Lightning Lane-eligible attractions available once the Disney Genie service launches.
- Last week, in a ceremony at the Fantasyland Theatre, Disneyland unveiled their 2022-2023 Ambassador Team. We were there to see the presentation and check out the festivities.