Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of October 25th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts. Plus as the month wraps up, the show will present “Live’s Countdown to Halloween,” a week-long series dedicated to fun ways to get the whole family in the spooky spirit!
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of October 25th-29th:
- Monday, October 25
- Aidan Quinn (The American Guest)
- Darby Stanchfield (Locke & Key)
- Monica Mangin (DIY face mask costumes)
- Tuesday, October 26
- Benedict Cumberbatch (The Electrical Life of Louis Wain)
- Derek Hough (Dancing with the Stars, his Las Vegas residency,
- Amy Goodman (DIY Halloweenfun and games)
- Wednesday, October 21
- Alan Cumming
- Dayna Isom Johnson (Etsy, DIY costumes for everyone)
- Thursday, October 28
- John Leguizamo (PhenomX)
- Jorja Fox (CSI: Vegas)
- The Crafty Lumberjacks (No-carve pumpkin decorating)
- Friday, October 29
- “Live’s Out of this World Halloween”
- Nick Lachey
- Surprise Celebrity Appearances
- Spooktacular treats
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.