- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disneyland Park, Disney+ subscribers are receiving the blue carpet treatment with special photo opportunities throughout both parks. Along with the photo opportunities, subscribers receive complimentary Disney PhotoPass photo downloads at select locations.
- Our own Jeremiah stopped by Disney’s Hollywood Studios this morning to see what the park is doing to celebrate the occasion.
- Popular Disney+ characters are joining the festivities as well with appearances around the parks. Don’t be surprised to see popular characters like Moana, Variant Loki, Carl and Dug from Up and others at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and at the Disneyland Resort during the celebration.
- Guests can also join the Disney+ Day celebration before they even step into the park. Park entry touchpoints will shine Disney+ blue for the occasion and random guests may even experience a special audio surprise from a fan-favorite original Disney+ series.
- Disneyland Paris is also rolling out the blue carpet at Walt Disney Studios and celebrating with special character appearances and photo opportunities throughout the day.
Be sure to follow along with us all day long, as more sneak peeks and announcements are made for Disney+ Day!