Actress Tiffany Haddish, who is currently filming Disney’s upcoming film adaptation of The Haunted Mansion in Georgia, was arrested this morning on a suspected DUI charge.
- According to Deadline, Tiffany Haddish was arrested in her car this morning on a suspected DUI charge.
- Released after posting a $1,666 bond at around 6:30AM local time, a local law enforcement source of Deadline’s said the Grammy winner was found by Peachtree City police after calls to the cops of a driver falling asleep at the wheel.
- The Girls Trip star refused a breathalyzer in the predawn Friday hours and that is what led to her immediate arrest by law enforcement. Results of blood work that the sometimes self-admitted hard partying Haddish had today have not yet been released.
- This development follows the recent death of her grandmother and close friend Bob Saget.
- In an ironic twist, Haddish is to be seen soon as a police detective in the AppleTV+ series The Afterparty, which debuts on January 28th.
- Haddish is starring in Disney’s new Haunted Mansion film along with Owen Wilson, Rosario Dawson, LaKeith Stanfield and Danny DeVito.
- The new movie began production in Atlanta in September, with Justin Simien (Dear White People, Bad Hair) helming the film and making his big-budget studio debut with a script by Katie Dippold.