With “Disney Princess: The Concert” set to kick off on January 30th, some of the stars of the new show gave a sneak peek performance of some of the music from Disney’s Frozen 2.
- Playbill offered a look at a special performance of “All Is Found/Into the Unknown” from Frozen 2.
- The performances is given by Susan Egan, Anneliese van der Pol, Arielle Jacobs, and Syndee Winters from the Playbill Studio.
- Egan was the original Belle in Broadway's Beauty and the Beast and voiced Meg in Disney’s animated feature Hercules; Jacobs played Jasmine in the Main Stem production of Aladdin; Disney Channel favorite van der Pol (That's So Raven, Raven's Home) was the final Belle on Broadway; and Winters played Nala in The Lion King on Broadway and on tour.
- They’re joined on the tour by Adam J. Levy, and music director Benjamin Rauhala.
- The tour is scheduled through April 16 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
More about Disney Princess – The Concert:
- The cast of the spring 2022 leg of Disney Princess – The Concert has been announced, who will perform from the tour’s kickoff on January 30th in Wichita, Kansas, through April 16th in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- The 80+ city U.S. tour will launch its first spring leg with Tony-nominee Susan Egan (Broadway’s original Belle in Beauty and the Beast, Meg in Disney’s animated feature Hercules), Arielle Jacobs (Broadway’s Jasmine in Aladdin, In The Heights), Disney Channel icon Anneliese van der Pol (That’s So Raven, Raven’s Home, Broadway’s final Belle in Beauty and The Beast), and BroadwayWorld Award-winner Syndee Winters (Broadway’s Nala in The Lion King, Hamilton).
- Music Director, Benjamin Rauhala (Fiddler on the Roof) and enchanting Prince, Adam J. Levy (Waitress) will also join the featured quartet this spring.