Former Disney CEO Bob Iger may now be retired, but he’s certainly not keeping a low profile. Earlier this week, it was announced that he invested in Genies, culture's leading avatar technology company. And now, he sat down for an interview with Jon Stewart in his Apple TV+ series, The Problem With Jon Stewart.
- In the former host of The Daily Show’s Apple TV+ series, The Problem With Jon Stewart, Jon brings together people impacted by different parts of a problem to discuss how people can drive change.
- The latest episode sees Jon sitting down with former Disney CEO and Chairman Bob Iger, who oversaw ABC News, to see if there’s a better way to do TV reporting. Does news have to be so hyped up? Is there a version that can cut through the noise and still be profitable? Do all these questions make this read like a teaser for nightly news? More at 11.
- You can watch the full 15 minute interview below:
More Disney News:
- More than 100 people were arrested in a prostitution, human trafficking and child predator sting in Polk County, including at least three Disney cast members and an employee of Fun Spot.
- We’re all going to be talking about Bruno at the 94th Academy Awards, airing Sunday, March 27th on ABC. The official Academy Twitter account has released a first teaser trailer for the ceremony.
- Learn how to draw your favorite Disney characters! Disney+ invites audiences to stream a one-of-a-kind drawing experience in the all-new, six-part Original Series Sketchbook with Walt Disney Animation Studios premiering April 27th.