The highly anticipated return of RockLove’s Star Wars Kyber Crystal Collection is nearly here and they’re
tripling their efforts releasing four designs at once! Just in time for Star Wars Celebration, RockLove will launch the latest designs inspired by four legendary Jedi.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- As previously announced, RockLove is expanding their Star Wars Kyber Crystal Collection with a second wave of hilts inspired by the galaxy’s greatest Jedi and Sith.
- Today, we received an email stating that the second wave of the collection will debut in honor of Star Wars Celebration.
- The company revealed four of the upcoming designs that feature characters from the Prequel Trilogy era:
- Mace Windu – Purple
- Yoda – Green
- Obi-Wan Kenobi – Blue
- Anakin Skywalker – Blue
- As with the first wave, these handmade necklaces replicate a signature hilt and blade belonging to famous Force users in extreme detail and will be a star piece in your jewelry collection.
- The hilts are cast in brass with polished plating and enamel details, while the display boxes for the collection are customized to each character. The boxes will include a magnetic lid that converts into its own angled display case.
- Pricing hasn’t been revealed at this time, however the necklaces in the first wave sold for $150 each.
- Fans will be able purchase all four styles at Star Wars Celebration (May 26-29th) and online at RockLove.com starting May 26th.
Star Wars X RockLove Kyber Crystal Capsule Collection
Mace Windu – May 26th
Yes, the Darksaber is cool, and Rey’s yellow blade is stunning, but nothing compares to Mace Windu’s glowing purple weapon! Sometimes you need to stand out a little and Mace does exactly that with this powerful tool that features a gorgeous, distinctly “Jedi” hilt.
Cast in artisan brass, plated in glowing 14K yellow gold and polished silver, and accented by blackened texture details, the pendant is sculpted after Mace’s unique and unmistakable lightsaber.
Yoda – May 26th
In later years, audiences don’t get to see much of the ancient Jedi master using his lightsaber, but make no mistake, he’s a formidable opponent. RockLove has captured the essence and likeness of his bright green blade in impressive detail.
Cast in artisan brass, plated in black rhodium and silver, the pendant features hand painted green enamel details. Sculpted after Yoda’s cylindrical lightsaber as seen in Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones.
Obi-Wan Kenobi – May 26th
“Mentor to first Anakin and then Luke, Obi-Wan Kenobi is a Master Jedi Knight who has proven his allegiance to the Jedi Order and its teachings of selflessness, nobility, and wisdom.”
Cast in artisan brass, plated in glowing 14K yellow gold, black rhodium, and silver, the pendant is sculpted after Obi-Wan’s lightsaber as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope.
Anakin Skywalker – May 26th
Long before Luke obtained the saber, this weapon belonged to his father. While his path took him down some dark roads, Anakin truly was a Jedi.
Cast in artisan brass, plated in shining silver and accented by 14K yellow gold and hand painted enamel, the pendant is sculpted after Anakin Skywalker’s cylindrical lightsaber as seen in Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones.