The latest entry of the Disney+ YouTube series, Bridging The Gap, brings several of the key creative team behind Raya and the Last Dragon together to discuss the impact and importance of strong Asian leads in film.
- Bridging the Gap celebrates Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander Heritage Month with the cast and creatives from Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Kelly Marie Tran (voice of Raya), Fawn Veerasunthorn (Story Artist), and Carrie Liao (Story Artist) discuss how strong Asian lead characters can challenge stereotypes to positively influence the perception of the Asian community.
- Raya and the Last Dragon is streaming on Disney+.
More Disney+ News:
- A second series of Star Wars: Visions, the anime-inspired animated anthology series on Disney+, was announced this weekend at Star Wars Celebration.
- Also at Star Wars Celebration, a brand new trailer was released for Season 2 of Star Wars: The Bad Batch, coming this fall.
- Disney+ is keeping the content a comin’ with the newest superhero to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Ms. Marvel, whose new series debuts on June 8th. To get fans excited, Marvel revealed a slew of character posters for Ms. Marvel.