The Wheel at ICON Park is reaching new heights with a new feature for guests: Bullseye Blast.
UPDATE (July 16th, 2022): In response to negative feedback, ICON Park has paused the Bullseye Blast feature as it plans to redesign the attraction in a way “that will deliver the same level of customized fun for guests, in a way that the entire community can embrace.”
Previously (July 13th):
- As their air-conditioned capsule ascends above Orlando, players scan the rooftops of ICON Park to find 50 strategically pre-selected targets with varying degrees of difficulty. To get the highest score possible, players need to hit as many of these as possible with their laser blaster during the 18-minute ride. Each of the custom-made blasters has a scope on it, allowing the players to view an infrared beam and assist them when aiming at the targets. The score is displayed on the side of the blaster and targets flash off and on to confirm a hit.
- The Wheel at ICON Park is the only observation wheel in the world to provide this amazing, new infrared technology, and effectively gamify and reinvigorate the experience to an entirely new audience of gamers. The Bullseye Blast game can be added to any ticket to The Wheel for $5.95.
- In addition to Bullseye Blast, there’s another feature that makes The Wheel a stand-out experience. Guests can use Bluetooth technology to play their own music through their capsule’s state-of-the-art Bose speakers. There’s no better way to get into the Blaster competition than with a custom playlist.
- Before boarding The Wheel to play Bullseye Blast, guests can fuel up with a delicious drink from the SkyBar.
- Bullseye Blast was developed exclusively for ICON Park by Creative Amusements, LLC and Steradian Technologies.
- To learn more about ICON Park, visit iconparkorlando.com.