In less than two weeks, Disney+ is bringing back the Sanderson Sisters for a sequel to the cult favorite Hocus Pocus. While you wait for the film to arrive, Loungefly has brewed up a few new Stitch Shoppe fashions inspired by the original movie that are to die for!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Loungefly’s Stitch Shoppe is your destination for fun fashions with a Disney twist! This fall, they’re heading to Salem, Massachusetts for pretty and playful —if not a little macabre—designs themed to Hocus Pocus.
- For this collection Loungefly is focusing on sisters Winnifred, Mary, and Sarah as well as the tombstone for the dearly departed Emily Binx (RIP). Selections include:
- “Natasha” style dress
- Convertible Crossbody Bag
- Each dress also comes with a matching enamel pin of the notorious Black Flame Candle, which is approximately 1.5-inches tall. This pin is only available with this Stitch Shoppe by Loungefly collection!
- Both fabulous offerings from the Stitch Shoppe are available now on Loungefly.com and sell for $100 (dress) and $95 (bag).
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Hocus Pocus Dress
The Sanderson Sisters are high over Salem where they’re concocting their next mischievous (and probably deadly) plan! Loungefly has captured the spirit of the witchy trio on this colorful dress that shows each sister riding her favorite mode of transport (broom, vacuum or mop) across a sunsetting sky. For some added fun, the Thackery Binx is curled up around the black collar with his face on one side and back paws on the other.
- Comes in sizes XS through 4X. Sizing is very specific. Please review the size chart.
- Super soft stretch sateen (98% cotton/2% spandex).
- Sleeves include shirring for added volume and elastic cuffs.
- Additional features include die cut and embroidered details as well as a black belt.
Exclusive Stitch Shoppe Pin
Guests purchasing the dress will also receive an exclusive Black Flame Candle pin that’s only available from the Stitch Shoppe! This collector’s pin measures 1.5 inches tall and will
Convertible Crossbody Bag
The Hocus Pocus Here Lies Emily Binx Convertible Crossbody Bag will be your new go-to interchangeable accessory this Halloween!. Designed after the headstone of Emily Binx—the late sister of Thackery— the front features a glow in the dark epitaph describing Emily’s early fate from the wicked Sanderson Sisters. Attached is a Thackery Binx velvet bag charm. This bag can transform into a backpack or be worn as a crossbody purse.
- Bag dimensions: 8.5″W x 12″H x 3.5″D