- With current locations in New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Maryland, as well as upcoming openings in Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina and Las Vegas, the dynamic brand will offer an elevated fiesta dining experience, including signature menu items and award-winning margaritas.
- The restaurant, helmed by Manuel Trevino, Vice President of Culinary, will feature dramatic design elements familiar to fans of the brand, to transport guests on a unique culinary journey.
- The 5,500-square-foot restaurant will offer various seating areas with capacity of about 300 guests, including a 30-person bar and a beautiful private dining room for 50.
- The menu will showcase a contemporary interpretation of authentic Mexican cuisine, including beloved classics and innovative, sophisticated dishes that pay tribute to Mexico's richly varied culinary regions.
- Rosa Mexicano's renowned beverage program, which boasts over 100 varieties of tequila and agave-based spirits – and of course, the restaurant's signature frozen pomegranate margarita, named the best in New York City – will also make its debut.
- Guests can receive a first taste of Rosa Mexicano this fall during the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic on November 11th & 12th, where the restaurant will feature a tasting station during the popular annual festival.
- Rosa Mexicano will be located in the Dolphin, replacing the current restaurant Fresh Mediterranean Market. Fresh will remain open until further notice.
What They’re Saying:
- Jim Dunn, CEO of Rosa Mexicano said: “Rosa Mexicano’s arrival to Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is a truly exciting moment of our expansion. The opening reflects our founding chef Josefina Howard’s vision of introducing Mexican culinary traditions and authentic Mexican heritage to the world. Once the restaurant opens, we will offer the Orlando market a fresh take on Mexican food, authentic Mexican heritage, culinary techniques and lively dining.”
- Sean Verney, Area General Manager of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin said: “Rosa Mexicano is the perfect partner to enhance our current dining options. We pride ourselves on offering the best quality restaurant experiences for our hotel guests as well as local Orlando residents, and Rosa Mexicano delivers on that promise. We’re excited to be home to their first Florida location starting in early 2023.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning